Because the departure of Chris Greco, the John Gopaul crew, and the launch of International Professionals, and different wi-fi firms by former Panther IBRs, Panther Cell has refused to pay commissions owed to present and former distributors. And the query we preserve listening to is WHY?
Now right here is the irritating half for me personally. I can not assist the corporate or the distributors!
The corporate isn’t being open and sincere as a result of they’re afraid one thing they are saying might be used in opposition to them, and the distributors didn’t appear to learn our authentic put up, or the Insurance policies and Procedures they agreed to be sure by.
My private expertise has when an organization refuses to speak, they’re both hiding one thing or constructing a case. Relating to Panther Cell, I’ve been informed up to now they aren’t taken with authorized actions in opposition to Chris Greco, so I are inclined to consider they aren’t pursuing any authorized motion in opposition to purported bank card fraud by distributors both, and right here is why I really feel this manner.
1. Since Kevin Sipes is a self-proclaimed rock star programmer, the redundancy of their database ought to be such, they’ll rebuild it and see who’s owed cash and who isn’t owed cash.
2. If bank card fraud is a matter, their case could be extra substantial if there’s a monitor document of commissions being paid to those that dedicated the bank card fraud.
3. Others have gained “exterior” entry to their database and they didn’t refute or file legal fees in opposition to this individual or group for company espionage, or another civil or legal motion.
4. Panther Cell has not publicly launched any assertion from their authorized counsel telling them NOT to pay any commissions, nor has any of the purported distributors concerned within the accused legal actions been contacted by authorized authorities, the service provider account processor, their bank card firms, or Panther authorized counsel.
Now with that stated, I may also say, the distributors who haven’t been paid, should not within the clear themselves and will perceive they WILL NOT be paid any previous commissions primarily based on the present “Make American Shine Merchandise, LLC aka Panther Cell Insurance policies and Procedures. And here is why:
1. In response to Panther P&Ps, 1.1, 1.3, 1.5, 2.6, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 3.9, 3.10, most if not all of the distributors owed previous commissions have damaged one or all of those insurance policies.
2. In response to Panther Coverage 3.eight the corporate it’s inside Panther’s proper to droop or terminate any and all distributors who violate the above talked about insurance policies, and to pursue them with civil or legal actions. Though, since Panther purports to haven’t any means of understanding who these distributors are, I am undecided how they’ll implement these insurance policies… Until, the present and former distributors notify them of commissions owed. Discuss a catch 22!
3. In response to Panther Coverage 4.10 Panther reserves the precise to droop any distributor for trigger, at their discretion. Through the suspension NO COMMISSIONS might be paid.
4. In response to Panther Coverage 4.11 An IBR will be terminated for violating ANY of the Insurance policies. Termination might be delivered to the IBR by way of e-mail or postal mail. (Nevertheless since Panther does not know for positive who all of the distributors are due to the purported removing of non-public info from the database, commissions are held legally till the IBR notifies the corporate, then as a substitute of commissions, they could obtain a termination discover.)
5. In response to coverage 4.12 ALL IBRs can attraction, inside 10 days of the termination. The query this raises, is when does the 10 days begin? On the termination by Panther, or the date the termination discover is acquired by the IBR?
For this reason ALL distributors ought to learn and absolutely perceive ALL firm Insurance policies and Procedures.
It is usually why ANYONE doing multiple-streams of earnings, had higher know what they’re doing, or they’ll pay an enormous monetary value.
I really do not know the place all of that is going to finish. Nevertheless, I do know house owners of International Verge are actively going after any and all firms and people who’ve straight and not directly effected their total enterprise success.
Based mostly on the above, I’d strongly counsel any MLM distributor seeking to be part of a MLM Wi-fi Firm they ask the next info earlier than hanging your hat on the wi-fi firm.
1. Are the founding distributors or firm house owners former reps in one other MLM Wi-fi Firm?
2. What’s the MLM and/or enterprise backgrounds of the corporate house owners and officers?
3. What background do the house owners and/or officers have within the wi-fi business?
4. Who’s/are the MLM marketing consultant and/or MLM lawyer who created the Insurance policies, procedures, phrases, situations and the compensation plan?
5. What’s the motive or imaginative and prescient behind the launch of the MLM Wi-fi Firm?
6. Why sort of service agreements are in place? What verification is introduced to show these agreements and/or licenses?
As a distributors in the midst of the MLM Wi-fi Wars, chances are you’ll add to those questions.
One thing else that’s small, however I really feel is vital is the very fact Panther calls their distributors IBRs (Unbiased Representatives) and never IBOs (Unbiased Enterprise Homeowners). Whenever you be part of any firm, the title chosen for the sphere companions can provide you a super of the company angle in direction of their area power.
In case you are seeking to be part of any firm and are at the moment representing one other MLM alternative, then be sure to should not violating ANY Insurance policies and Procedures by launching a a number of stream of earnings enterprise mannequin utilizing multiple MLM compensation construction.
Dwelling An Epic Journey,