Last month, CNP (Card Not Present) hosted a webinar with BitPay’s Chief Commercial Officer Sonny Singh and APMEX’s CFO Doug Sterk titled Attack CNP Fraud & Chargebacks with Blockchain Payments.
In addition to talking about how blockchain payments can help with credit card fraud and chargebacks, Sonny and Doug spoke about how BitPay has helped APMEX grow as a business. Examples included the following:
- APMEX has done over $50M in bitcoin sales since partnering with BitPay less than two years ago.
- 51.7% of APMEX’s bitcoin sales have been from new customers.
- APMEX Customers have paid with bitcoin from 30 different countries.
- APMEX has dealt with zero chargebacks from bitcoin sales.
- BitPay settles to APMEX the next business day in USD which protects them from any risk of price volatility.
- BitPay only charges a 1% fee per transaction without monthly minimums, support costs, etc.
You can watch the full webinar below:
If you’re interested in learning more about how blockchain payments can help your business with credit card fraud and chargebacks, check out our e-book.